3 Things You Should Always Pack in Your Summer Bag
Summer is here once again and almost everyone is ready to have their fun in the sun. Many will start heading out to the beach or play their favourite sports under the sun. Some would start taking out their garden tools to tend to the garden and some will set up a lounging area in the backyard. Whatever you plan to do under the sun be sure to protect your skin.
Did you know that being under the sun without protection from its ultra violet or UV rays can cause skin cancer? In fact exposure to the sun’s UV rays is the most common cause of skin cancer. Since during the summer season the sun is more intense it is very important to protect your skin.
Most women know how to care for their skin. However it should not only be women who should be protecting their skin and giving it some well deserved tender loving care. Men should start taking care of their skin. If men don’t care about getting wrinkles, sunspots, dry skin, acne breakouts or heat rashes they should care about the fact that unprotected sun exposure can lead to skin cancer.
So what’s the best way to protect your skin from the harsh UV rays from the sun? This summer don’t let the heat, humidity, sun rays, sand and chlorine damage your skin. Be sure to carry skin care essentials in your summer bag.
Essentials to pack in your summer bag
- Sunscreen lotion – This is the skin care product that you should never forget to pack in your bag. Since sunlight is much more intense during the summer season never leave your house without carrying your sunscreen lotion with you. Of course before you leave your house you should apply sunscreen lotion to your face and entire body. Do this at least 15 minutes before you head out the door.
Choose a sunscreen lotion with an SPF (Sun Protection Factor) of at least 15. It is best to get a water resistant sunscreen lotion. Reapply after swimming or after perspiring heavily.
- Summer hat - Don’t forget your summer hat. This would block the harmful UV rays from penetrating your facial skin. This would help you avoid wrinkles and aging spots on your face. Your summer hat also protects your hair from getting toast by the heat of the sun. Your hair can become brittle and frizzy from being under the heat of the sun.
- Argan oil – Don’t forget to moisturise your skin. This is especially if you would be swimming in the pool. Chlorine can dry out your skin. When you rinse after swimming in the pool or the beach use Argan oil to moisturise your skin. This oil can be used on your face and the whole body.
The great thing about this oil is that not only does it moisturise the skin, it also prevents skin aging and protects the skin from the dangerous effects of UV rays and free radicals.
Don’t forget to shade your eyes from glare with a pair of dark sunglasses. Keep your body and skin hydrated as well by bringing bottles of drinking water.
- 3 Summer Skin Care Tips You Should Follow
- Show Off Your Gorgeous and Healthy Skin this Summer Season!
- The Experts’ Summer Skin Secrets
- 5 Important Summer Skin Care Tips
- Keep Your Skin and Hair Beautiful All Summer Long!
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare