5 Sure Ways to Get Rid of Scars and Marks
Scars and marks make people self conscious. Whether it be a scar from when you gave birth, when a dog bit you, when you had acne, or from a surgery – these marks could be the reason why you can’t be yourself most of the time. Wouldn’t you want to get rid of those scars and marks?
A lot of people do. But because surgeries cost a fortune and most creams don’t work, not a lot of people are successful in getting rid of therm. Is there really no hope for these unruly and unwanted scars? Believe it or not, there is hope.
Here are 5 sure ways to get rid of scars and marks:
- Aloe Vera – the gel that this plant has is known to be good in taking out scars and marks in the body. Application of the aloe vera on the skin will be helpful in relieving itch and pain as well.
- Cucumber Juice – tightening of the skin’s pores is the specialty of this concoction. Apply cucumber juice on the scarred area for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water for best results.
- Lavender Oil – put several drops of lavender oil on a cotton ball and apply onto your face or affected area. A generous application will help to eliminate scars and marks.
- Olive Oil – rubbing olive oil 2 to 3 times per day on the scar will help lighten and remove it. It may take some time but eventually you will see the difference.
- Argan Oil – argan oil is the best scar and mark remover you can use. It has different agents and properties that help clear skin in no time. With essential fatty acids, a rich content of Vitamin E, and a hefty dose of different antioxidants – argan oil works best to treat damaged skin and bring it back to health. Argan oil is all natural meaning it does not have any added solutions that could harm your skin and worsen your scars. It is also non-greasy unlike other oils. Applying it any time of the day will not cause you to shine or feel sticky at all. It is easily absorbed by the skin for faster and better results. Truly a wonder of a product, argan oil is best known for its positive effects on skin and beauty in general. Why is it so effective? It is because of argan oil’s properties. It has natural ingredients that help skin grow faster and make scarred skin become lighter.
If you’re worried about the scar you’ll probably get after an upcoming surgery, or the ugly dark spots you’ll most likely get when your acne subsides, or the marks you’ll get when you get pregnant – fear not because there are easy and sure way solutions. Pick any of the 5 topics discussed in this article. A doze of aloe vera, a good amount of cucumber juice, some lavender oil, maybe olive oil, or the best of them all – argan oil.
- Problematic Acne Scars and Effective Ways to Get Rid of Them
- Correctly Dealing With Stubborn Acne Scars
- Learn How to Remove Acne Scars!
- Effectively Removing Acne Scars With Argan Oil!
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare