9 Secrets to Beautiful Skin
Skin aging is a natural process however no one wants the skin to age prematurely. No one wants to look 30 when they are only 20 years old. Many things can cause premature skin aging. The good news is there are steps we can take to avoid this from happening.
Two things that nobody wants on their skin are pimples and pimple scars. Although pimple breakouts can be caused by hormonal changes scarring are usually caused by what we do with our pimples. There are also ways on how one can avoid pimple breakouts. If you are dying to know about how to keep your skin looking young and beautiful then read on and follow these skin care tips.
Tips for a Clear and Young Looking Skin
- Always protect your skin from the sun. The harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun penetrate the skin deep down destroying DNA and collagen. The leading cause of wrinkles is exposure to the sun’s UV rays. Make sure that every time you are stepping out you apply a sunscreen lotion.
- Wash your face twice a day. Washing your face removes dirt, dust, toxins, pollutants and excess oil that would clog your pores which would result to pimples. Be sure to use a gentle cleanser for your face.
- Apply moisturiser to your skin. Use Argan oil as your moisturiser for your face and body. Argan oil has components that are great for the skin. This oil form Morocco is rich with moisturising agents anti aging and antioxidants. With regular application of this oil your skin is kept healthy, soft and smooth.
- Combat stress. Your emotions can take a toll on how your skin looks. Stress actually lowers down your body’s collagen level. Collagen gives your skin elasticity with less collagen your skin will start sagging. You also will develop wrinkles with all that stress. Sing, laugh, take a deep breath, chat or walk around to take away your stress.
- Avoid touching your face. If you are going to touch your face wash your hands first. Stop picking, squeezing or poking your pimples. Doing such will only result to scarring. You should apply the right acne treatment then let it work its own magic.
- Get enough sleep. Your skin cells repair and replenish when you sleep. It takes about 8 hours for your skin cells to repair and replenish. You should make sure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Throw out your bad habits. Start quitting on smoking. Don’t go cold turkey. Start cutting down your daily sticks. Smoking robs the blood vessels near the surface of the skin of oxygen and also reduces collagen production.
- You should also drink less frequently. Alcohol will dehydrate your skin causing it to become dry. Instead you should see to it that you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday.
- Proper nutrition is also important. Stick to a healthy and well balanced diet.
With just 9 steps to follow, you would be able to achieve a young looking, clear and beautiful skin.
- 6 Basic Skin Care Techniques for that Beautiful and Healthy Skin
- The Experts’ Summer Skin Secrets
- Skin Care Tips for Acne Prevention and Cure
- Fast Fixes to Make Your Skin Glowing and Beautiful
- 8 Tips to Beautiful Skin
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare