A Taste of Mediterranea
Eating fancy dishes does not mean heading out to a fancy restaurant and spending heaps of money. Great tasting food need not to be tasted just once every now and then and need not to be that expensive. If you be bold enough to step inside your kitchen and explore your culinary skills you can easily come up with fancy and tasty dishes!
Anyone can learn how to cook tasty dishes. If you start believing this mantra you’ll have a greater chance in making it a reality. When you start learning how to cook, of course, it is expected that you won’t get things right pronto. Although a few may have a god-given gift in cooking and coming up with great tasting dishes would be natural for them. However, you should also know that many well-known chefs, top chefs and masters had to learn their skills. Cooking skills can be acquired. All you need to have is willingness to learn and commit mistakes, dedication, patience and perseverance.
If you are just exploring your culinary inclination and learning how to cook, one-pot dishes would be the best to try out. How about you try learning how to cook Braised Beef Mediterranean? This one-pot dish is so easy to make yet elegant-tasting. The name itself sounds fancy enough!
Braised Beef Mediterranean
Preparing this one-pot fancy dish will take 2 hrs and 30 mins. Those hours would sail away quickly and once you get to taste this dish, you’ll blurt out loud that the hours of labour you poured in your kitchen is worth every second. This dish is not too hard to cook as the name suggessts. In fact, even if this is your first time in your kitchen, you will find this dish very easy to prepare.
What You Will Need
- Beef – Get the boneless beef chuck roast. If you would be serving for 4 people including yourself, you need about 3 pounds of beef. Have them cut into cubes about 1-inch thick.
- Vegetable Oil – You’ll need about 1/3 cup.
- Onions -Grab 2 large onions and chop them.
- Celery Stalks – Get 4 celery stalks. Dice them.
- Garlic – Grab 4 cloves. You’ll have to mince them.
- Italian style stewed tomatoes – Grab 2 cans of the 28-ouncer. Chop the tomatoes and set aside the juice.
- Dry White Wine – 1 cup.
- Fresh Parsley – You’ll need a cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Dried Rosemary – 1 teaspoon is enough.
- Salt – You’ll only need 1 1/2 teaspoon.
- Black Pepper – 1 teaspoon is enough.
- Moroccan Argan Oil – For that extra nutty taste and aroma drizzle 1-2 teaspoons of the oil on the dish right before serving. The oil is also loaded with nutrients good for the heart, brain and overall health.
Preparing the Dish
- In a large pot, heat the vegetable oil on medium high heat. Put in the beef cubes to brown all sides.
- Once the beef has browned, throw in the onions, celery and garlic. Saute up until the vegetables are tender enough.
- Put in all the other ingredients except for the Argan oil and let it boil.
- After the pot has come to a boil bring down your heat to low. Cover the pot and let it simmer for about 2 hours or once the beef is now fork-tender.
- Before serving drizzle the Argan oil on the dish.
- Got Any Beef?
- Do You Fancy a Filet Mignon Steak?
- Warm Up Your Winter Dinners with a Cozy Beef Stew
- Add Some Cola on Your Pot Roast
- Bon Appétit! Boeuf Bourguignon Recetta
Filed Under: Culinary Argan Oil