Are You Sure You’re Properly Caring for Your Skin?
Healthy skin is on almost every woman’s list (and some men as well). Dull and lifeless skin is something that many of us do not dream wearing. This is supported with the fact that many of us spend a fortune on skin care and skin care products. The sad news is many of us are not properly caring for our skin which is just as bad as or even worse than not caring for the skin at all. The worst part is many women are actually spending a fortune for things that can damage the skin.
Here are the most common skin care mistakes. Many are committing these skin sins and you might just be doing the same thing.
- Facials – Been spending your money on facials to pamper your skin thinking that you are actually doing your skin a great favour? Well, you are gravely mistaken. Keep your money and do your skin a real big favour by taking off facials from your skin care list.
Why Not a Facial? – Studies have revealed that many people experience a break out after getting a facial. The reason is that many aestheticians (these are the people who give facials) actually are not equipped with the right knowledge in choosing products that are suited for the skin type of each client. They may use products with ingredients that can actually make one’s acne trouble worse or apply essential oils that can cause irritation especially on sensitive skin. If you don’t experience break out after your facials that’s good news but you really are not getting any long-term benefit from having facials.
- Skipping the Sunscreen Routine – You may not be headed to the beach or it may be winter time but you still need to apply sunscreen lotion. This should be an everyday routine. Unprotected sun exposure can damage skin cells, DNA and cause wrinkles, fine lines and the most serious of them all is skin cancer. Don’t commit this mistake!
- Splurging Just a Bit Too Much on Skin Care Products – We have this mistake of thinking that the more skin care products we use and the more expensive they are the better would our skin be. This is not totally true. If you want to spend your money wisely on skin care product then better spend it on an effective skin care product like the Moroccan Argan oil. The Moroccan Argan oil is packed with nutrients that are ever so good for the skin. Some of its ingredients that do wonders to the skin are Vitamin E, unsaturated essential fatty acids, Feruilc acid, Carotenoids, Polyphenols, Triterpens, Squalene, Prostaglandins and Sterols.
- Are You Caring for Your Skin Properly?
- Caring for the Skin is Not Just About Skin Care Products
- Have You Been Caring for Your Skin or Just Doing it Harm?
- Start Caring For Your Skin Now! (and Do it the Proper Way)
- How Have You Been Caring for Your Oily Skin?
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare