Argan Oil – The Perfect Oil for Your Skin!
The largest organ of the body is the skin. That is the reason why numerous daily and nightly skin regimens are done mostly by women to care for their skin. The routine would most likely include activities such as bathing; shaving; putting on various creams, lotions, and moisturizers; going to the spa for skin treatments; and going to a dermatologist for regular check-ups. A big chunk of time and money are given to the skin because keeping the largest organ of your body healthy holds a great importance.
There are numerous products out in the market that cater to solving various skin problems from being dry to being too oily. You can try each one out but this will not just tire you but might also irritate your skin. The simplest, most convenient, and probably the easiest way for you to care for your skin is to use just one product. What product can you use throughout all skin parts of your body? The oil of Morocco – the argan oil.
How Can Argan Oil Be the Perfect Oil for your Skin?
For your FACE:
- Rich in anti-aging properties, argan oil is best for taking out wrinkles and face lines.
- High in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants, argan oil prevents many skin conditions including acne.
- Protein rich argan oil when applied to the face regularly will improve the elasticity of the skin. Strengthening the protein bonding structure of the skin, argan oil works to tighten the skin helping make it look fresher.
For your HANDS and FEET:
- Argan oil helps to revitalize and hydrate dry and dull skin. Chapped feet and dry hands would become smoother as argan helps trap moisture into the skin through its antioxidants and nutrients.
- Lipids found in argan oil help improve skin hydration and helps strengthen cell membranes.
- Ferulic acid in argan oil helps reduce sun damage brought about by driving or staying out in the sun.
For the rest of your BODY:
- If you have any skin irritations, argan oil is good for reducing signs and symptoms. It quickly heals marks caused by scratching or scars.
- Good for both dry and oily skin. Sebum is a form of oil created by the sebaceous glands, when overproduced, sebum makes the skin oily. Argan counteracts this by regulating the secretion of sebum in the body.
- Used day or night to help skin regenerate itself. Argan oil will help moisturize your body, helping to regenerate skin damaged by weather, stress, or the sun. Good for any skin type, it gets rid of dry and stretched-looking body areas.
Skin care need not be complicated. You don’t need to stay awake for hours trying to apply various products on your face, hands, feet, and the rest of your body. Use one product for all of your skin care needs. Argan oil is both effective and safe. A natural product used even by ancient Moroccan women, this oil is indeed the perfect oil for your skin.
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare