Be the Envy of Every Woman with a Divine Skin
Many women around the globe are clamouring to learn the secret of having a beautiful skin. While some women are blessed with genes and hormones that don’t go haywire every now and then which results to beautiful skin more women are cursed with either not so good genes or crazy hormones which results to skin breakouts, dry skin, too oily skin and the appearances of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and blemishes.
However many women can take comfort in the fact that there is still hope to get that beautiful and healthy skin they have been dreaming about. Here are the smartest things you can do to achieve your dream of wearing that beautiful, young, plump and healthy skin.
The Smartest Ways to Having a Gorgeous Skin
- Consult a dermatologist! Instead of experimenting on skin care products and throwing out your hard earned money on products that would either do no good to your skin or worse harm your skin seek the expert on skin which is a dermatologist. The skin doctor would asses your skin, tell you which skin care products are best to use for your skin type and also give you advice on how to properly care for your skin. Another reason why you should visit your skin doctor at least once a year is so that you will be checked for any signs of skin cancer. Early diagnosis of skin cancer generally has great prognosis.
- Protect the skin from the sun’s Ultra Violet rays! The sun emits harmful rays which we know as Ultra Violet or UV rays. These rays cause wrinkles and fine lines as well as sunspots or age spots and blemishes. Before heading outdoors lather on sunscreen lotion to the skin and wait for it to settle for about 15 minutes. Remember to use a sunscreen lotion with an SPF of 15 or higher.
- Use Argan oil daily to moisturise the skin! Argan oil is packed with components that are very beneficial to the skin. It contains high levels of Vitamin E which nourishes skin cells and prevents skin aging.
Its high levels of essential unsaturated fatty acids prevent the skin from aging prematurely as well as minimising fine lines. It also has Prostaglandins which aids in skin cells development and growth. It also contains Ferulic acid which shields the skin from the harsh effects of UV rays as well as prevents skin aging. Its Carotenoids also fight skin aging by protecting the skin from damaging effects of free radicals.
- Live a healthy lifestyle! This is an essential key to getting that gorgeous skin you have been dreaming of. Eat healthy and balanced meals. Make sure to include leafy greens and fruits in your diet and even healthy fats or fats from fish. Be sure to sleep for at least 8 hours a night and exercise regularly. Stay away from bad habits such as smoking and consuming too much alcoholic drinks.
In just 4 steps you can have that divine skin you have been trying to achieve. You don’t have to be jealous anymore of women with young and beautiful skin. Soon you would be envied by women around you.
- A Woman’s Guide to Youthful Skin
- 6 Basic Skin Care Techniques for that Beautiful and Healthy Skin
- Argan Oil – A Woman’s Guide to Beauty!
- What Every Woman Should Know About Growing Long Nails
- What Every Woman Should Know About Argan Oil!
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare