Beauty, Health and Wellness with Argan Oil
Women are known to care more about the health and beauty of the skin than men do. In fact most men are not even using sun protection lotion, moisturizer and other cosmetic products for the skin’s health. On the other hand most women have a beauty regimen and you will most definitely see products such as moisturizer, lotion and many others in their skin care kit. If you are looking for the skin care product that is worth your money then you should get the Argan oil.
You may have been hearing about this oil more commonly referred to as the liquid gold from Morocco in beauty salons and through your girlfriends. This oil is actually creating big waves in the beauty industry.
Benefits of the Argan Oil: Beauty, Health and Wellness
- The oil protects the skin from developing wrinkles. This is because the oil is a great source of Vitamin E, phenols and carotenes. These are antioxidants that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultra violet rays from the sun. If you love outdoor activities or basking under the sun you should protect your skin with Argan oil to avoid wrinkles and also leathering of the skin.
- The oil with its antioxidant properties also protects the skin from free radicals. When free radicals oxidize, your cell membranes can burst and it is possible that many cells of your body will be destroyed. This includes the skin cells.
These free radicals are all around us. Sunlight, chemical pesticides, air pollution caused by gasses emitted by factories and automobiles plus cigarette smokes all contribute in producing free radicals that are damaging to the cells of the body. If your skin cells are damaged by free radicals deep wrinkles will start to appear. If this is something that you want to avoid having then you should regularly use this oil.
- The oil also contains Squalene which moisturizes the skin. Along with the essential fatty acids found in Argan oil the skin is kept moisturised and soft with regular use. This oil is a face and whole body moisturizer. You no longer would need to buy separate moisturizers for your face and body which means that you can save up by switching to this oil. In colder months the skin rapidly loses moisture which results to dry and cracked skin. To bring back your soft skin all you need to do is apply this Moroccan oil in any area experiencing cracks and dryness.
- You can also use this oil to prevent hair loss and relieve itching and dryness of the scalp. The moisturising effect of the oil brings back the silkiness of the hair. You will no longer have brittle hair or split ends if you continuously use this oil.
- Argan oil is not just used in the beauty industry. The culinary industry has found the nutty taste of the oil to be very delightful. This oil is best used without being heated and as a drizzle to salads, meat and fish. This oil contains zero cholesterol which is good news for the heart.
- Discover Argan Oil’s Beauty And Health Benefits
- 5 Beauty Benefits of Argan Oil
- Let Your Hair Spring Back to Health and Beauty
- Argan Oil – A Woman’s Guide to Beauty!
- Argan Oil and its Health Benefits!
Filed Under: Argan Oil in General