Moroccan Argan Oil: Your Best Weapon in Delaying Skin Aging
Still baffled as to why starts become all wrinkled up as one ages? Well if you really have to know then let us take a crash course on skin.
The toned appearance of the skin is thanks to fibres which we call as elastin and collagen found in the dermis or the middle layer of the skin. During our youthful days, our skin still does a very good job locking in moisture as well as stretching because of these fibres. But as we add on our years, we start losing both these fibres therefore not enough moisture is retained. The skin’s plump appearance is due to the fat in the innermost layer of the skin and we start losing this fat too as we age. As a result the skin starts to thin out, sag and becomes wrinkly.
Aging is a natural part of life and we can not stop it from taking over our lives. However in our desperate attempt to hold on to our youthfulness we find ways on how we can slow down and minimise the appearance of signs of skin aging. Many anti-aging so called secrets have been revealed to the world but many of these secrets are just not effective.
Anti-aging products of different kinds are available in the market. They come in attractive bottles, pretty packaging, convincing endorsers, catchy phrases and a steep price tag. Sad to say, many of these so called anti-aging products will even add to your wrinkles as soon as you find out that they are not as potent or not potent at all in delaying and minimising signs of skin aging.
So is there reallyt an effective product that would delay and minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines? Sure there is! The name is Moroccan Argan Oil! It’s all right if you are on the skeptic side as you read this. But here’s why this oil is potent in delaying and minimising signs of skin aging.
Why Moroccan Argan Oil Works
The simple explanation as to why the Moroccan Argan oil is potent in delaying and minimising signs of skin aging is its components. The oil comes with a high concentration of Vitamin E which is a potent antioxidant. Antioxidants protect the cells of the body from getting damaged by environmental factors and free radicals. Free radicals along with Ultra Violet rays cause the dramatic onset of skin aging. Here are other nutrients of this precious oil that have anti-aging properties.
- Unsaturated Essential Fatty Acids or EFAs – They keep the skin in good health and prevent premature aging. Fine lines and wrinkles are also minimised and delayed thanks to EFAs.
- Ferulic Acid – It does not only delay skin aging, it also protects the skin from the harsh effects of Ultra Violet rays.
- Carotenoids – Carotenoids also have anti-aging properties and they also protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Sterols – Sterols are known to lock in moisture which is essential in keeping the skin youthful.
- Argan – The Perfect Anti-Aging Weapon!
- Yes! You Can Delay the Signs of Skin Aging!
- Is the Moroccan Argan Oil Nature’s Anti-ageing Skin Food?
- Shedding Light on Anti-aging Products
- Is Moroccan Argan Oil Potent Against Acne?
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging