Busy Bee? Don’t Let Your Skin Down!
The life of career moms can be very hectic. There are tons to attend to. Juggling family life, career and personal time can be very difficult. Do you feel like you’ve let your skin down because of your busy schedule? Are you starting to see fine lines and wrinkles taking over your skin?
Getting up early and staying up late can definitely take a toll on your skin. It would not be too surprising if your skin starts wearing a dull complexion. Covering up your dull complexion and other skin problems such as acne and wrinkles with make-up will do your skin no good. So what can career moms do to take back their beautiful and vibrant skin?
Time is definitely an issue when you have many things to attend to. Meeting at 8 in the morning, preparing breakfast for the family, driving the kids to school, picking them up, spending some time with your husband, partner or boyfriend, preparing dinner, helping kids with their homework and bonding with them, keeping the house in order, socialising are more than enough to occupy your day and many career moms have more things on their plate than these things listed. The truth is women today are very busy. Whether you are a stay at home mother, a career woman, a student, a daughter, a grandmother, a wife, a partner or a girlfriend, you probably are finding yourself short on time to complete the things you need to get done.
Caring for your skin should not be too difficult and too time-consuming most especially if you don’t have the luxury of time. Here is a skin care regimen for busy women.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser. See to it that you use a cleanser that is recommended for your skin type. After washing your face and patting it dry, apply toner. Once done, apply moisturiser on your face. Do this habit in the morning and before putting on the night cap.
A great skin moisturiser is the Moroccan Argan oil. It is packed with Vitamin E which is a potent moisturiser and other nutrienst with moisturising properties such as essential fatty acids and Sterols. It comes with numerous antioxidants which means that your skin is protected from free radical damage. Free radicals damage the skin cells and DNA, giving you wrinkles and fine lines. The Argan oil also controls sebum production and effectively control acne!
- Exfoliate at least once a week. Exfoliating will only add a few extra minutes on your shower or bath time. Best to do this during weekends.
- Apply sunscreen lotion at least 30 minutes before hitting the door. So right after jumping out the shower or right before you put on your clothes, apply sunscreen lotion first.
- Applying make-up will just take time. Maybe you can just apply lip balm or lipstick and skip all the other stuff. You should let your skin breathe and putting make up will just suffocate your skin. Let your natural beauty shine! It is also important to note that numerous cosmetic products contain chemicals that are toxic to the body and the environment. If you can’t leave your house without make-up, at least use cosmetics that do not have toxic chemicals in them.
- Simple Steps to Have Gorgeous Legs Even on Your Busy Schedule
- 6 Beautiful Skin Essentials for Busy Moms on the Go
- Skin Care Mishaps
- Are You Sure You’re Properly Caring for Your Skin?
- Let Your Skin Bloom this Springtime
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare