Do You Know the 5 Words of Proper Skin Care?
You may be one of those people who believe that skin care is complicated as well as expensive. Proper skin care is actually easy and can be summarised in 5 action words. Quite surprised with this revelation?
If you are then you probably have been doing the improper way to care for your skin which is most probably the reason why you have searched the net for answers on how you can make your skin beautiful and healthy thus stumbling upon this article. That by the way was a very long sentence.
Let us not hold you in much suspense and reveal to you the 5 action words of proper skin care.
Proper Skin Care in 5 Words
- Cleanse – This is the very first action word in skin care. You probably have been taught since you were a child to wash your face after waking up and before going to bed. Well this is still the rule in skin care even when you are all grown up.
Remember to wash your face with a cleanser and a gentle one that is. You should also see to it that you use a cleanser formulated for your skin type. When you wash your body, it is best that you use a liquid soap or body wash. Also when you shower be sure that you use lukewarm water and keep it to at most 15 minutes.
- Moisturise – Your skin loses its essential oils everyday through sweat and of course when you wash. When the face is stripped off its natural oils it would be prone to become dry and flaky. You would not want this to happen to you so do not ever skip on the moisturiser.
Don’t make the assumption that because you have the oily type skin you are an exception to the “moisturise your skin daily” rule. You are not. There are various moisturisers especially formulated for specific skin types.
A great choice in moisturiser is the Argan oil. Argan oil is packed with essential fatty acids, Vitamin E and Sterols which keeps the skin smooth, healthy and moisturise. This oil also is packed with a number of antioxidants which protect the skin from aging.
- Protect – Protect your skin from the sun daily. This is one of the most important rules of skin care. Never ever expose your skin under the sun unprotected. The sun emits UV rays that do not only cause wrinkles and fine lines in the skin by destroying collagen. UV rays are also known to cause skin cancer.
- Eat – Eat the right food groups! You should stick to a healthy and well balanced diet. Stop eating junk and processed meals. Instead step up to a healthier plate of leafy greens, fruits, whole grains and fish. These food groups are not just great for the skin but for your entire body.
- Exercise – Stop being a couch potato and start exercising. Working out means your body is cleansed by sweating out toxins. Your blood flow would also be good which would give you that glowing skin.
Definitely skin care is quite easy and actually not costly. Now that you know the 5 action words of proper skin care, stop sitting around and take action now.
- Teach Your Teens the Proper Way to Care for the Skin
- There is No Secret to Beautiful Skin. There is Proper Skin Care!
- Proper Skin Care for Healthy Skin
- Proper Skin Care is not about the Products You Use!
- Proper Skin Care is Not Expensive
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare