Don’t Let the Summer Heat Give Your Hair a Good Battering!
When the season changes you also need to change your hair care routine. Each season calls for different hair care treatments. You will need to change your routine involving shampoo, conditioner and even your brush. Each season differs in temperature and humidity and your hair reacts differently with such changes.
If you notice that your hair becomes dry and damaged for 3 seasons but becomes smooth and silky on one season then you are probably doing the wrong hair care regimen for the 3 seasons that you always experience a bad hair day. It is not enough that you are spot on with 1 season hair care. You most definitely don’t want to go on wearing bad hair for 3 seasons do you?
When proper caring for the hair is mentioned, women should note that hair care changes at the turn of every season. So are you caring for your hair the right way for each season? Do you know how to care for your hair during the heated days of summer? If you have no idea if you are caring for your hair the proper way during the summer season, read on and follow these hair care tips for this season.
Summer Hair Care Tips
- Condition your hair. You should apply conditioner to your hair whenever you wash it during the summer season if you want to retain its smooth and silky texture and appearance. Summer brings in high heat and the sun’s UV rays are just overpowering. You will notice that your hair becomes dull and dry during this season.
To keep the natural shine of your hair and keep it healthy during the blazing days of summer it is best to use the Moroccan Argan oil as your conditioner as it adds and locks in moisture as well as keep the natural lustre of the hair. Moroccan Argan oil is packed with Vitamin E which restores your natural hair. It also renews and repairs damages caused by elements such as heat from the sun.
- Stop shampooing your hair daily. You are reading this right and you should follow this hair care tip. Shampoos actually dry out your hair because of the chemicals in your shampoo. It is best to use a mild shampoo at most twice in a week. Regular washing of hair with shampoo can strip off essential oils that naturally moisturise the hair keeping it soft and silky.
- Use a leave on conditioner with sunscreen. This is most especially if you have had your hair coloured. The sun’s UV rays can actually fade out your hair colour. If you are going to be outdoors and under the heat of the sun for a long period of time you should apply a leave-in conditioner with sunscreen to minimise the damages that UV rays can cause to your hair. It is also ideal to bring your summer hat and keep it on while under the glaring sun.
If you want to keep your hair soft, silky and shiny just in time for summer fun then you should follow these 3 summer hair care tips religiously.
- Don’t Let the Summer Fun Ruin Your Skin and Hair!
- Let Your Summer Photos Reveal Beautiful and Healthy Skin and Hair!
- Useful Summer Hair Care Tips
- Keep Your Skin and Hair Beautiful All Summer Long!
- Dealing With Summer Hair Worries
Filed Under: Argan & Hair