Effectively Removing Acne Scars With Argan Oil!
Acne vulgaris is a type of inflammatory skin disease. It effects 85% to 100% of the population at one point in their lives. Ask anyone you know and they would tell you they have experienced having acne vulgaris at least once in their life. Acne vulgaris is more popularly known as pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, or zits. When the sebaceous glands of the body over-produce sebum (natural body oils), acne vulgaris occurs.
Pimples dry up after some time and heal. Unfortunately though, once pimples heal, dark spots take their place. These dark spots are called acne scars. Not as bad looking as pimples but just as stressful to get rid of.
How does one effectively remove acne scars? Here are some easy to make and effective tips!
- Argan oil regimen – argan oil is an effective acne scar remover. Taken from the nuts of a tree that can only be found in the Southwestern parts of Morocco, the argan oil is precious not only because of where it is from, but more important, because of its components. Known to be rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids, and other nutrients, argan oil effectively helps skin regenerate. This ability makes it easier for the skin to remove ugly, dark spots caused by acne. Regular application of argan oil will help reduce acne scars and make your skin look young and fresh.
- Sandalwood and rosewater paste – mix sandalwood with a few drops of rosewater to make a paste. Apply the paste to scarred area in your face and leave for at least one hour. You may leave it over night if you want and wash it off when you wake up in the morning. Sandalwood has a soothing effect on the skin that helps reduce acne scars.
- Tomatoes for your face – slice up a tomato and place over scarred areas in your face. Rich in Vitamin A, tomatoes are able to stop the over production of sebum in the body. It also helps renew damaged skin due to acne.
- Fresh lemons or limes – The acidity of the fresh juice of lemons or limes help in lightening acne scars. Use a cotton ball to apply the juice onto scarred areas of your face. Let it soak for a while and then wash face afterwards.
- Cucumber power – you may slice up cucumber and place directly onto scarred areas or you may want to make a cucumber paste. Either way cucumbers are great for soothing inflammation, refreshing the skin, and healing acne scars.
You don’t have to worry about those dark irritating spots left by acne vulgaris. With these easy to make yet effective home remedies, you’re sure to get rid of those acne scars. From effective and proven argan oil to everyday food items like cucumber and tomatoes – find the best solution to suit your needs. Say goodbye to those ugly looking acne scars in no time!
Filed Under: Argan & Acné