Enhancing Health and Beauty…How Far Would You Go?
How far would you go for the sake of health and beauty? Health and beauty have been one of the biggest concerns of humanity even traced back to ancient times. And of course the rave about enhacing health and beauty still continues today ever more so. And now the quest for enhanced health and beauty is a mixed of both primitive and modern methods. So how far would you stretch in the name of health and beauty?
Here are some health and beauty treatments from all across the globe that may seem very strange yet many people go for.
- The African Snail Massage – You may have had different hands give you various types of facial massage but have you ever had a snail do the massaging? In Russia, a beauty salon offers the African Snail Massage. Why snails? Well, the salon owner believes that that this method helps in hastening the process of skin regenration therefore getting rid of wrinkles, scars and burn marks.
- Gold Facial – You may have been wearing or have worn a 24-karat gold jewelry but have you actually had your skin wear a 24-karat gold facial? In Tokyo, Japan, Umo Inc. offers a “gold facial treatment”. In this treatment, you would be covered with sheets of 24-karat gold. This treatment is believed to be effective in delaying skin aging.
- The Dr Fish is in for nibbling – This different type of foot spa referred to as fish therapy spa has now gained worldwide attention and recognition. In fact many celebrities are raving about this treatment and are indulging having their feet nibbled by Dr. Fish. Get ready for some stinging and tickling sensation as numerous fish nibble and suck your feet removing dead skin.
- Bee Loving (Stinging) – Get ready for some painful stings when you get an Apitherapy. This has been around for many centuries now, in fact China has used this therapy for around 3,000 years to treat arthritis, rheumatism, back pain ans skin diseases. In the modern times this therapy is considered an alternative treatment for multiple sclerosis. This therapy includes the use of bee venom, honey, pollen, propolis and royal jelly.
These are just some of the beauty and health treatments that quite fall on the weird category. So are you willing to try these treatments?
Moroccan Argan Oil Promotes Health and Beauty
If you don’t think you would go this far there are common heathy and beauty enhancers that are very effective. One such enhancer is the Moroccan Argan Oil. This oil referred to as the liquid gold of Morocco comes in two types, cosmetic and culinary oil. The cosmetic Argan oil is used to keep the skin healthy, vibrant and youthful. It also does wonders to the hair and nails. The culinary type of the oil boosts the immune system and promotes overall health. The secret behind the potent power of this oil is in its components.
This precious oil from Morocco is packed with Vitamin E, (unsaturated) essential fatty acids, Sterols, Polyphenols, Carotenoids, Ferulic acid and numerous antioxidants that promote health and beauty.
- Health and Beauty with Argan Oil
- Beauty, Health and Wellness with Argan Oil
- Argan Oil and its Health Benefits!
- Discover Argan Oil’s Beauty And Health Benefits
- Eat Your Way To Good Health Through Argan Oil
Filed Under: Argan Oil in General