Fancy Up Your Weeknight Dinners with this Recipe!
Whether you would be eating solo or hosting a small dinner this pork chop recipe would be absoluely perfect! If you are tired of the same old way of cooking your pork chops, this recipe would sure fancy things up! And you will get loads of praises for this recipe! Don’t be surprised if your guests would ask for this pork chop recipe or if you would be hosting yet another dinner party or get together the next weekend.
Fancy Weeknight Pork Chop Recipe
Excited for that sweet and salty taste of your pork chops? Here are the ingredients you would need to have. Keep in mind that this recipe serves for 4 so if you are expecting a bigger crowd, do the necessary adjustments.
- Pork Chops – Get 4 pieces that are half an inch thick.
- Bacon – You would need 4 slices and cut them into pieces, each measuring an inch.
- Soy Sauce – 1 tablespoon of soy sauce is enough.
- Green Beans – You would need about 12-ounce of trimmed young green beans. Make sure they are fresh.
- Apple Butter – About a third cup will do.
- water – A quarter cup will do.
- Tomatoes – You will need a cup of cherry tomatoes. Red or yellow or both will do. You can also use grape tomatoes instead.
- Moroccan Argan oil – Drizzle a tablespoon of this oil right before serving the chops for a healthier dish! This oil is known to help lower bad cholesterol levels!
So let’s get on with the steps in preparing this very tasty and very healthy dish!
- Step 1. Get your skillet and in a medium high heat, start cooking your bacon until they are crisp. Let the bacon rest on a paper towel. Set aside at least a tablespoon of the bacon drippings.
- Step 2. Place your beans in a microwave-safe dish and add 2 tablespoons of water. Cover the dish, place it in the microwave and cook the beans in 4 minutes on full high setting. Once done, give it a stir and drain the water out. Set them aside first.
- Step 3. Brush your chops with soy sauce on both sides, place them on your skillet and cook them until both sides are brown.
- Step 4. Add in the apple butter and your water. Lower the heat and let it simmer with a lid for 5 minutes. Put in your beans, tomatoes and bacon plus the 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings. Take the lid away and cook for about 3 – 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Step 5. Don’t forget to drizzle Moroccan Argan oil on your fancy chops dish before serving
This fancy and absolutely delicious pork chops recipe takes only about 20 minutes to prepare! Even if you are not that great in cooking, you can pull off this dish and even get everyone thinking that you have mad culinary skills!
- Enjoy this Country-Style Pork Ribs Recipe!
- Fancy Pan-Fried Chicken Recipe
- Baked and Stuffed Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops on the Nutty Side!
- Do You Fancy a Filet Mignon Steak?
Filed Under: Culinary Argan Oil