Fighting Alopecia and Getting Back Your Groove!
Justin Bieber locks? Jennifer Aniston’s next door look? If you want to look like your idol, you need to complete every look with your hair. But what if you’re losing hair? Trouble!
Hair loss is a problem for anyone’s physical appearance, especially when you have an alopecia problem. Alopecia simply means loss of hair from the head or body. This includes baldness, pattern alopecia, androgenic alopecia, and alopecia areata.
CAUSES OF ALOPECIA
- Hairstyling Routines – braids, ponytails
- Hair Solutions – relaxers, perming solutions, hair color solutions
- Hair Equipment – flat irons, hair irons, blow dryers
- Medical Conditions – iron deficiency, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, lupus erythematosus
- Hormonal Changes
- Medications – chemotherapy
- Scalp Infection
- Hereditary Disorders
- Fungal Infections
WAYS TO DIAGNOSE ALOPECIA
The first thing you need to do is to go to a medical doctor. Any of these tests would be done by your physician to find out for sure if you have alopecia.
- Pull Test – this test helps to evaluate diffuse scalp hair loss. With careful study of strands pulled, and when these strands are placed under a microscope, alopecia will be determined.
- Pluck Test – Here individual hair strands are pulled out from the “roots”. These strands are evaluated under a microscope.
- Scalp Biopsy – this test checks for either scarring or non-scarring forms of alopecia.
- Daily Hair Counts – this test is done when the pull test turns out negative. Hair that is lost is counted on a daily basis. Hair that falls off when combing and such are collected and placed on a clear bag. This is done for 14 days.
- Trichoscopy – This test allows differential diagnosis of hair loss. It is non-invasive but should still be done by an expert.
FUGHTING BALDNESS NATURALLY
Avoid certain things that could hinder hair growth:
Have more of certain things to promote hair growth:
- Scalp massages are good for hair growth. Massaging your scalp with oil is a good idea. Hot oil treatments and such would help scalp become healthy therefore encouraging growth of hair.
- Use natural products on your scalp and hair. Natural products do not have damaging chemicals and solutions that could cause further balding.
- Exercise and healthy eating are good for hair growth promotion. Eating healthy and keeping your body fit will help your body to gain more hair faster and cure loss of hair.
Vitamin E helps to bring oxygen to the body’s tissues. Without enough vitamin E, one’s hair will not grow. There are a lot of natural sources of Vitamin E such as soy beans. Aside from soy beans argan oil is also rich in Vitamin E. Argan oil has 3x more Vitamin E than other oils. It is all natural and safe for any hair type and any age. A few drops each day massaged onto hair and scalp will surely promote new hair growth into your scalp.
- Getting Your Skin’s Groove Back
- Quickly Solving Hair Problems With Argan Oil!
- Knowing How the Hair Grows!
- What Can You Do If You Start To Become Bald?
- Preventing Hair Loss and Baldness!
Filed Under: Argan & Hair