Foods that Help You Stay Young Longer
Many of us blush or even glow when somebody mentions how young we look. Although there is no way that we can suspend time or turn back the hands of time, most of us daydream of staying as young looking as possible. It is a fact that skin aging is inevitable but there are ways on how we can keep our skin feeling and looking youthful for a longer time.
When you think of delaying signs of skin aging, you probably would be thinking about anti-aging creams, serums potions and what not right away. But did you know that you can effectively delay signs of aging from dominating your skin with a healthy and balanced diet? Are you also aware that there are certain foods that give you an extra power against signs of skin aging?
Foods that Help Fight Signs of Skin Aging
Many people still do not know that nature actually holds the most potent ingredients against skin aging. Here is a list of foods that effectively delay skin aging.
- Green tea – The English are known to love drinking tea. You should start adopting this English habit and drink green tea rather than a can of soda. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and antioxidants are known to protect our entire cells from damage. Your skin cells aee damaged everyday by free radicals and these damages are manifested in the skin as wrinkles and fine lines. Antioxidants neutralise free radicals before they can create havoc on your skin so make sure that you drink up and hydrate yourself with this powerful drink.
Not only is green tea beneficial to the skin, it also holds tremendous health benefits. It is believed that green tea effectively regulates blood pressure, reduce blood sugar levels and give the immune system a mighty boost! Now, I’ll drink to that!
- Leafy Greens – Your mother was right to let you eat leafy greens when you were younger even if you did not want. We have seen Popeye grow muscles by eating spinach but did you know that spinach and other leafy greens can actually delay skin aging? That’s right! Leafy greens are packed with antioxidants and other nutrients that help keep the skin healthy.
Leafy greens are also loaded with folate which plays a key role in preventing damage in our DNA and blood vessels. Include leafy greens in your diet to minimise your risk of developing serious illnesses such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney problems and dementia.
- Dark Chocolate – You may be surprised to see this in the list but dark chocolate actually contains flavanoids. Dark chocolates are made from cocoa and cocoa holds the powerful antioxidant which we call as flavanoids. Just make sure that you control your serving portions. Too much of a good thing is never good.
- Moroccan Argan oil – The Moroccan Argan oil is exploding with nutrients that are effective in delaying signs of skin aging. It has a high content of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, Ferulic acid, Polyphenols and other nutrients that keep the skin healthy. The oil comes in 2 types, culinary and cosmetic. Regular use or daily intake of this oil will keep signs of skin aging at bay for a longer time.
- 4 Ways to Stay Young With Argan Oil!
- Let Your Skin Stay Young and Beautiful with Argan Oil
- Want to Stay Young Looking? Take Care of Your Skin!
- Fun and Natural Ways to Stay Young
- 4 Healthy Tips to Stay Young and Beautiful
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging