How to Keep Your Skin Glowing and Acne Free!
Dry and dull looking skin is not really something you want for you or anyone in your family and group of friends. Keeping the skin looking fresh and young is important regardless of age or gender. If you would want to look good then keeping your skin glowing and acne free is a key ingredient in doing so. To do this you don’t really need to purchase different cosmetics and various products. All you really need is one. Which one? Read on and find out.
THE TRUTH ABOUT MOST COSMETIC PRODUCTS
Harsh Chemicals – do you know what ingredients your night cream has? How about your moisturizer, toner, cleanser, age-spot removers? You probably did not give time to read labels and research on its active ingredients. Well, to help you out, here are just some examples of active ingredients in your cosmetic products that can actually do more harm than good:
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids – wonderful ingredient in accelerating the exfoliation of dead skin cells. But what you need to know is that this ingredient can also accelerate the skin’s sensitivity to the sun to up to 50%. That is a big increase and that could lead to skin problems like skin cancer.
- Propylene Glycol – this skin ingredient is used to stop different products from drying out. Unfortunately, this ingredient is also an irritant to the skin and eyes.
- Formaldehyde – this is better known as formalin which is a form of preservative. When absorbed through one’s skin, it can cause allergies, headaches, and sometimes even asthma attacks. Products that have this ingredient are strictly prohibited in countries like Sweden and Japan.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – commonly found in lotions and shampoos, this ingredient causes skin rashes, allergies, and eye irritations. It becomes dangerous when it is combined with certain ingredients commonly found in your daily cosmetic products.
Expensive – you may think you are saving cash when you are buying certain products. But the truth is you have several. And when all of your expenses for different types of cosmetics are combined, you actually end up spending more than saving. Put for example your daily beauty products for your face and face alone. You may have all or several of the following: a day cream, a night cream, creams for anti-wrinkles, moisturizer, and sunscreen. How about for other parts of your body? Expenses are piling up!
ARGAN OIL FOR YOUR SKIN
Argan oil may be the answer to your goal of keeping your skin glowing and acne free while staying away from harsh chemicals and saving money. Argan oil is an all natural product that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and unsaturated fatty acids – all of which perfect for keeping skin looking young and fresh. It does not contain any harsh chemical as it is 100% all natural. It may seem a bit pricy but in reality you only need this product to cater to all body parts and skin types. Apply it to your face, back, arms, hands, legs, and feet. Use it as a moisturizer and sunscreen. It is known for its anti-aging effects and you are bound to see almost instant results. Use just one product for various beauty issues. Plus! A few drops go a long way with this oil as it is easily absorbed by the skin. The secret to looking fresh and young in one little bottle.
- Heal Acne the Natural Way With Argan Oil!
- Get A Soft And Glowing Skin With Argan Oil!
- Say Goodbye To Acne With Argan Oil!
- What You Should and Should Not Do When You Have Acne
Filed Under: Argan & Acné