How to Love Your Skin Daily
Your skin can get some serious battering in your work place. This is due to the stale air, heating and cooling systems in place and the high stress level in the workplace. Add to this the Ultra Violet rays that penetrate windows and damage your skin. Because of the daily beating that your skin gets by the end of the week your skin is already dull and unhealthy.
So how can you protect your skin from getting damaged in your workplace? How can you bring back its health? Here are things you can do to fight back the elements that cause damage to your skin.
Loving Your Skin
- Sunscreen lotion is a daily essential! Not many people practice the habit of lathering on sunscreen lotion daily. If you want to avoid wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, sunspots, age spots or worse skin cancer then you should see to it that you get the hang of daily lathering of sunscreen lotion to your skin.
The sun’s Ultra Violet rays can penetrate the windows of your car or the office and do the damage on your skin. Remember 2 things about sunscreen lotion and these are SPF value of at least 15 and applying sunscreen lotion at least 15 minutes before going outdoors.
- Nourish the skin with Argan oil daily! The skin can get some serious TLC (tender loving care) from this oil. The Argan oil is loaded with ingredients that benefit the skin. It is high in essential unsaturated fatty acids which keep the skin young and healthy and Prostaglandins which help the skin grow and develop.
This oil is also loaded with Vitamin E which stops skin aging and is also nourishment to skin cells. Its Sterols add moisture and locks in moisture to the skin. Its Ferulic acid prevents damages caused by UV rays thereby preventing skin aging and its Carotenoids protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals thus helping the skin to stay young and healthy.
- Never think about skipping the moisturiser! Daily moisturising of the skin is essential. It is normal for the skin to lose its natural oils daily from exposure to elements, sweating and washing thus resulting to dry skin. Give your skin its moisture back with an effective moisturiser.
- Avoid stress and learn how to manage stress! Stop stressing out and don’t be such a worry wart. You may have heard this advice a thousand times over and you should heed this advice. Stress stems to different health problems including skin problems.
When work gets too stressful stop what you are doing and take a 15-minute break. Look at the view from your window or take a look at the picture of your loved ones. Go to the pantry get a hot or cold drink, hum a tune, take a stroll down memory lane or start chatting with a co-worker. Getting a breather, thinking happy thoughts, smiling and having a quick chat with your co workers can ease your mind from stress.
These are the essential steps that you should do daily to protect your skin from getting those hard beatings.
- How to Love Your Skin
- 3 Summer Skin Care Tips You Should Follow
- Proper Skin Care is not about the Products You Use!
- The Truth about Skin Care
- Don’t Let Winter Rob You of Your Healthy and Beautiful Skin
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare