How You Can Help Your Hair to Become Thicker
The hair is an important part of one’s body. You’d think it doesn’t do much but aesthetics wise, the hair makes a big difference in each person’s appearance. You see, not everyone can wear a bald look appealingly. Having hair is necessary for most. So what do you do when you have hair problems? What do you do if your hair is thinning and balding? Is there anything you can do to help make your hair thicker? The answer is yes. You can most definitely help your hair to grow thicker and faster with these simple yet effective tips.
Nutrition plays a big role in trying to help your hair grow faster and thicker. You see the hair needs nutrition to become stronger and to grow better. So if your diet consists mainly of junk food and unhealthy snacks then your hair will suffer among many other body parts. So look carefully in what you are taking in and what you are drinking because these food items affect not just your cardiovascular health, your waist, and your mood, they also affect your hair growth.
Nutrients you need
- Vitamin E – among the vitamins you need to take extra notice of is vitamin E. This vitamin helps to improve the circulation in your scalp and helps your hair to grow faster and thicker. An antioxidant, vitamin E will also help give more shine and luster to your hair. One good source of vitamin E is argan oil. Have not heard of it? Argan oil comes all the way from Morocco but has penetrated international markets because of its rich contents of vitamin E and other antioxidants. Wonderful for hair, skin, and nails, argan oil will surely help make your hair grow thicker. A few drops of this oil massaged through your hair and scalp each day will encourage faster and better hair growth.
- Vitamin B Complex – also an important vitamin for better hair growth, vitamin B complex will be a good helper. This vitamin is also wonderful for metabolism and mood aside from helping make hair look better.
- Fiber – if you thought that fiber is only great for weight lost and better digestion better think again. You see, fiber does not only make your body healthy it also helps make your hair healthy. So if you have troubles with thinning hair, hair that is naturally thin, and if you would like to have thicker hair, have more fiber in your diet.
- Flax seed oil – aside from the vitamins mentioned earlier, flax seed oil is also a wonderful hair grower. Aside from benefiting your hair, having enough flax seed oil in your diet will also help in reducing colon and breast cancer and will also help the different systems in the body.
For better hair, thick and stronger, you should look into your diet. Nutrition plays a big role in your everyday life and it also plays a great role in growing your hair thick. So pay attention to the food you eat and the nutrients you have in your diet for better health and better hair.
- Getting a Better Understanding of Hair Loss
- Solutions to Common Hair Problems
- Taking the Frizz Out From Hair
- Dealing With Summer Hair Worries
- Winner Solutions for Greasy Hair!
Filed Under: Argan & Hair