How You Can Win the Fight against Skin Aging
When you are young you don’t really give much care about caring for the skin and doing skin care rituals. Well this is because you are not yet experiencing any skin problem. When you hit puberty you would be really lucky if you don’t experience any acne problem or skin breakouts. When you reach mid 20s and your skin starts showing signs of skin aging you definitely would be very worried.
It is common for teens to worry about acne problems but for women who have reached their mid 20s they are much more concerned about preventing and fighting signs of skin aging although it is also not unusual for people in their mid 20s suffering still from skin breakouts.
If you want to fight and prevent the signs of skin aging then you need to properly care for your skin and for your overall health. It would take a combination of daily proper skin care regimen and taking care of your health to combat skin aging.
How to Prevent Signs of Skin Aging
- Live a healthy lifestyle! This means that you need to eat balanced meals everyday, get enough sleep every night, exercise regularly and avoid stress. Your meals should have a balanced amount of protein, carbohydrates, fibres and healthy fats.
Leafy greens and fruits are high in antioxidants which help the skin healthy and young. Healthy fats are fats from fish such as salmon, mackerel and tuna. These fats are high in Omega 3 and 9 which are not only food for the skin but also for the brain and heart.
Getting enough sleep allows the skin to be replenished and damaged skin cells and tissues to be repaired. Exercising regularly keeps the extra pounds off that can lead to skin breakouts. This also allows good blood circulation which means oxygen and nutrients can reach every part of the body including the skin. Stress damages the skin by depleting the collagen levels in the body which would result to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Quit your bad habits! Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcoholic beverages will lead to a dull complexion and wrinkles. Cigarette smokes produce millions of free radicals that damage the skin and cigarettes also deplete the collagen levels in the body. Alcoholic beverages also dry out the skin and destroy vital organs.
- Apply sunscreen daily! The number one nemesis of your skin is the Ultra Violet rays from the sun. UV rays from the sun destroy your collagen as well as DNA which leads to wrinkled, dry and rough skin. They also cause skin cancer. Use a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or more and apply it to the skin 15 minutes before stepping out.
- Apply moisturiser daily! Dry skin is rough to the touch as well as to the eyes. When your skin is dry wrinkles would develop quickly because the skin is lacking in moisture. Everyday you need to moisturise the skin because it is also everyday that it loses its essential oils that serve as its natural moisturiser.
Use Argan oil as your skin moisturiser. The Argan oil with its high content of various antioxidants is also effective in preventing the signs of skin aging.
Win the fight against signs of skin aging with these simple tips!
- Worry No More about Skin Aging with these Helpful Tips
- Beautiful Tips to Prevent Premature Skin Aging
- Effective Ways to Slow Down the Aging Process
- Ways to Prevent Premature Aging with Antioxidants
- Argan Oil The Natural Anti Aging Product!
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging