Is Your Hair Care Regimen Spot On?
This is definitely not a situation that most women want to be in. But some of us do have to bear with this situation. Well, the good news is you don’t have to suffer any longer. With proper hair care you can definitely say adios to bad hair days and ola to healthy and beautiful hair.
Tips for Keeping the Hair a Crowning Glory
If you have been experiencing bad hair days for most of your days, then you should reflect on your hair care regimen (that is if you actually have one). There may be some hair care steps that are missing in your regimen. Here are some helpful tips on how to keep your hair beautiful and healthy.
- Are you protecting your hair from the elements? The bitter cold, strong winds and UV rays from the sun are the top enemies of your hair. Cursing these elements will not do you any good. Besides we can’t live without these elements. The best thing to do is use protection for your hair.
If you would be going outdoors and be exposed in the bitter cold, wear a cap or tie a scarf on your head. If you would be outdoors and under the sun protect the hair by wearing a hat and applying a hair sunscreen. Doing this will keep the hair’s lustre and soft texture.
- How often do you wash your hair with shampoo? If you say everyday then you are definitely damaging your hair. Even a mild shampoo can imbalance the essential oils in your hair. Washing the hair with shampoo everyday can cause your hair to dry out because the chemicals in the shampoo strip the hair of its natural oils. It is ideal to apply shampoo on your hair twice or thrice in a week.
- How long do you wash your hair? If you say an hour or half an hour then definitely you are drying out the hair. Water especially hot water will rob the hair of its essential oils leaving it dry and lacklustre. At the most stay in the shower for 15 minutes and use lukewarm water instead of scalding hot water.
- Are you conditioning your hair daily? Your NO answer is a big mistake. Everyday the hair just like the skin loses its natural moisture. You need to apply conditioner to your hair daily. The Moroccan Argan oil is a great pick to bring moisture back to your hair.
Moroccan Argan oil adds moisture to the hair and locks in the hair’s natural essential oils. It also has high levels of Vitamin E which restores your natural hair and also repairs and renews damaged hair. Its high levels of antioxidants repair damaged cell membranes of hair thus keeping the hair strong and healthy.
So is your hair care regimen spot on?
- The Caring that Your Hair Needs
- Seasonal Hair Disorder: Top 6 Winter Hair Care Tips
- Follow these Hair Care Dos and Don’ts to Avoid Dry and Damaged Hair
- Hair Care: Be Paraben-Free
- Don’t Let the Summer Heat Give Your Hair a Good Battering!
Filed Under: Argan & Hair