Lose the Acne (Not Your Money!)
How much money have you spent on anti-acne medications, creams, ointments and solutions? Have you been throwing out your money on anti-acne products with grand promises but your acne still remains? This has happened to many women (and men) and the situation is just too dire as you are on the loosing end. You have lost money but have not lost the acne. Of course you want things to be the other way around. You want to lose the acne without wasting money!
Argan Oil is Effective Against Acne
Have you heard about the Moroccan Argan oil? You probably have as this precious oil from Morocco has been in the news, on the web and just making a loud noise in almost all nations. Many people including famous celebrities and personalities have been praising this oil for its miraculous benefits to the skin, hair and nails. The New York Time even nicknames this oil as the “latest miracle ingredient”. Let us first discuss how it is possible for this rare and precious oil to have tremenduous benefits to the skin.
Argan Oil and its Components
To understand better why this oil benefits the skin, one has to simply look at the nutrients found in the oil.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant. It protects the skin from the harsh effects of free radicals. Free radicals are naturally occuring in the environment and even produced by the body. When free radicals oxidize the healthy tissues of the skin are damaged. This can contribute to acne breakout. Vitamin E neutralises free radicals before they oxidize and start a catastrophy on the skin. Vitamin E is also an anti-inflammatory. It prevents further inflammation of acne. Vitamin E is also known to prevent skin aging, stretch marks and prevent scarring
- Sterols – Sterols keeps the cell membranes of the skin healthy and it also has anti-inflammatory properties therefore helpful in preventing further flaring up of acne. Sterols also help retain moisture in the skin therefore keeping it moisturised.
- Triterpens – This is yet another anti-inflammatory. It is also known to restructure cells and prevent the signs of skin aging.
- Essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids – The precious oil of Morocco also is packed with essential unsaturated fatty acids that keep the skin healthy and prevent premature skin aging as well as minimise fine lines.
- Prostaglandins – Prostaglandins aid the skin cells in its growth and development.
- Polyphenols – Polyphenols are known to relieve skin allergies. Polyphenols also help cleanse the skin because of its antibacterial properties.
- Squalene – Some studies have suggested that Squalene can help prevent skin cancer.
With all of these nutrients found in the oil, it is no wonder as to why many people are claiming miraculous results from regular use of the Argan oil! So don’t waste your money on any other skin care or anti-acne product. Follow the lead of the women of the Berber tribe in Morocco who have known the benefits of this oil for many centuries now!
- Your Acne Will Bow Down to Argan Oil!
- Stop Acne and Acne Myths from Spreading
- Home Remedies for Troublesome Acne
- Teenage Acne: Here’s How To Prevent Breakouts and Clear Them Up Fast
- Say Goodbye To Acne With Argan Oil!
Filed Under: Argan & Acné