Makeup Tips for the Bride: Let the World See the Sparkle In Your Eyes
Most women believe that their wedding day is the most important day of their lifetime. They dream of walking down the aisle, in their father’s arms, wearing the most beautiful smile with their expressive eyes showing every emotion they are feeling.
Just as the bride must carefully plan the wedding details from picking out the dreamiest dress, choosing bridesmaids and deciding on the menu, she should also focus on how her makeup can enhance her beauty and make her even more beautiful as she walks down the aisle.
The Perfect Eye Makeup
Every woman has beautiful eyes. Renowned makeup artists recommend that you play up your best feature on your biggest and happiest day. Give your eyes the attention they deserve and put on the perfect eye makeup.
While there are no exact rules on eye colors, some shades can be more flattering for some women. Avoid matching your eye shadow to your eye color. This technique can make your eye area look too colorful and rob your eyes of its beauty. You can choose to decorate your eyes in the fashionable colors of the season but only if you choose hues that best suit your complexion.
Avoid too bright colors which are inappropriate to a wedding. Intense shades can mess up the photos. If you want to add a bit of color to your eyes, tone down and blend. Or try a thin line of blue or purple eyeliner to accentuate your eye color.
Neutral shades also work best for your wedding photos. Remember that the photos will record your wedding day for posterity hence you should choose a makeup style that will bring out the beautiful you.
Skin shape up for your big day
Get your skin ready for the big day. No amount of makeup and skillful application can cover up bad skin. Smooth, glowing skin should be every bride’s goal and this is not achieved overnight. Good skin care is a must and the bride should start on her regimen way ahead of her wedding day.
Visit a dermatologist if you have major skin issues. Otherwise, get into the habit of a daily skin care routine and you can have flawless skin in time for your big day.
- Keep your face clean. Use mild cleansers best suited for your skin type and use warm water during washing.
- Exfoliate at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and bring out the radiance of new skin.
- Slather on the moisturizer immediately after washing to seal in moisture to your skin. Washing strips away your skin’s natural oils hence it is important to replenish immediately.
- Use Argan oil to keep your skin moisturized. This wonderful oil from Morocco contains essential fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants that help nourish and moisturize the skin.
Your eyes can be enhanced in many different ways and eye shadows can create a powerful illusion when used correctly. Let the world see the sparkle in your beautiful eyes.
- Makeup Tips for a Youthful Look
- A Bride’s Must Haves for the Honeymoon
- Getting Answers to Common Beauty Problems for the Eyes
- How to Look Your Best on Wedding Pictures, Even if you’re Not the Bride or Groom
- 5 Life Changing Tips For a New You
Filed Under: Argan Oil in General