Moroccan Argan Oil: Pure Love for Your Nails
The benefits of the Moroccan Argan oil for skin and hair are well known to many people. But what remains quite unknown is the fact that it can also be used to care for the nails.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Nails
- Toner, strengthener and moisturizer for nails – When this precious oil from Morocco is applied directly on the nails, its natural components help trap in moisture thus nourishing the nails and making them strong. While doing so, it also softens the cuticle. The cuticle is the skin at the base of the nails. When dead skin cells are removed, new cells replace the old ones and this means healthy and vibrant nails.
- Repairs weak and damaged nails – The oil boasts of a linoleic acid content three times higher than olive oil! Linoleid acid preserve cell integrity making the nails strong. The high amount of natural tocopherols also makes the oil an excellent product to combat free radicals that cause oxidation which causes cell damage. Its essential fatty acids help restore damaged nails.
- Nourishes cells – Considered as a powerhouse of important nutrients, this oil gives the much needed vitamins, minerals and antioxidants your nails badly need. The oil seeps through easily to the nail beds which means quick nourishment. With regular use and when used as maintenance, this oil promotes natural growth of healthy and beautiful nails.
- Improves nail texture – Not only will the oil improve the texture of nails it also adds an all natural radiance and vibrance to your nails. This is all thanks to the nutrients in the oil that are nourishment for nails.
Enhancing the Beauty of Your Nails
Aside from regularly applying the Moroccan Argan oil on your nails here are some tips to enhance the health and beauty of your nails.
- Trim your nails regularly. Clip your nails straight with slightly rounded edges. This prevents nail splitting and makes your nails look longer.
- Massage your hands regularly. Aside from our feet, our hands are the most abused parts of our body. Take good care of them and massage them to promote blood circulation. This also aids in promoting nail growth.
- When your nail breaks or tears apart, don’t bite the hanging nail. Instead clip it with clippers.
- Eat healthy food groups. Pick out food packed with vitamins, calcium, potassium and fatty acids. They aid in keeping nails healthy.
- Drink carrot juice. Carrot juice is rich in phosphorous and calcium. Phosporous and calcium make nails stronger.
- Use a nail polish remover. When you are fond of using nail polish, remove the polish using a gentle nail remover as much as possible. Do not use blades as they damage the surface of your nails. And let your nails breathe once in a while by not wearing polish for a few days or so.
- Applying Argan Oil on your Nails
- Healthy Nails are Beautiful Nails
- Don’t be Harsh to Your Nails!
- Want to Wear Beautiful Nails?
- Split, Cracked or Brittle Nails: 5 Steps to Strengthen Your Nails
Filed Under: Argan & Nails