Moroccan Argan Oil Will Banish Your Acne Scars!
For most people who suffered from mild to severe acne, pimple scars are just as bothersome and embarassing as the pimples itself or even worse. But the good news is there are ways to get rid of acne scars. While we have surgical methods as well as medical means to treat acne scars such as microdermabrasion, we also have relatively safer and less expensive ways to get rid of these bothersome scars. Think more natural! Yes! we are talking about nature’s beauty gifts to us!
Moroccan Argan Oil: Nature’s Gift
Essential oils are known for having numerous beauty benefits especially to the skin. One essential oil that is getting much attention in the market today is the Moroccan Argan oil. This oil is extracted from the fruitseeds of the Argan tree which exclusively grow in the southwestern region of Morocco. Often this Moroccan oil is referred to as the liquid gold of Morocco because of its wonderful benefits to the skin, hair and nails!
What makes this oil effective in getting rid of acne scars? The answer is found in its components! Let us get to know more about the nutrients in the oil that play a major role in banishing acne scars!
Components of Argan Oil That Get Rid of Acne Scars
What components of this oil are helpful in getting rid of acne scars?
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a nourishment for the skin. Not only is it a major player in getting rid of acne scars, it also helps in preventing them!
- Sterols – Aside from locking in moisture, Sterols also keep the skin cell membranes healthy and improves the natural healing and other metabolic processes of the skin.
- Prostaglandins – Prostaglandins in the Moroccan Argan oil help skin cells grow and develop helping the skin renew and get rid of scars.
The oil is also packed with nutrients that help control acne. Acne is actually a skin inflammatory disease. Since this oil is loaded with nutrients having anti-inflammatory properties such as Sterols, Prostaglandins, Vitamin E, Polyphenols and Triterpens, this makes the oil effective in preventing acne from getting worse. Its essential fatty acids help bring down sebum production to a manageable level. We all know that sebum is nourishment for the acne-causing bacteria naturally found in the skin. If the skin is overproducing sebum this means that the acne-causing bacteria will thrive which logically will lead to more acne.
Other Essential Oils for Removing Acne Scars
Here is a list of other essential oils that will banish acne scars!
- White camphor essential oil
- Roman chamomile essential oil
- Elemi essential oil
- Rosewood essential oil
- Yarrow essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
You can combine 1/2 tsp of each of these oils plus the Moroccan oil to come up with a very potent acne scar remover! Just place the mixture on a container with a tight lid and shake before each use!
- Bothered with Acne and Acne Scars? Use Argan Oil!
- Is Argan Oil Effective Against Acne Scars?
- A Deeper Look at Acne Facial Scars
- Is Moroccan Argan Oil Potent Against Acne?
- Moroccan Argan Oil: An Ideal Acne Solution
Filed Under: Argan & Acné