Prevent Premature Skin Aging with Argan Oil and a Healthy Lifestyle!
For many women, skin aging is the most dreaded aspect of getting older. Although skin aging is a natural course of life and is not a serious health concern it does impact one’s self esteem and confidence.
Women in their early 30s think that skin aging is something older women experience and that they are still far from it. However, the truth of the matter is skin aging can set in early on and one’s age has less to do with it. How you cared (and not cared) for your skin has more effect on how your skin looks than your age.
Adding on the Years and Skin Aging
It is true that as our bodies get older, our skin starts manifesting signs of aging. These are the major changes that happen to your skin as you add on the years.
- Your skin’s sebaceous glands starts to produce less oil. This leads to the skin becoming dry.
- Your skin also starts losing its collagen and elastin which are responsible for the elasticity and firmness of your skin. As you start losing collagen and elastin, wrinkles take over and skin starts to sag.
- The body also produces less melanin. Melanin does not just give us our skin colour, it also protects us from the harsh effects of the sun. The sun’s ultra violet rays create chaos in our body, penetrating deep under the skin, destroying collagen and DNA.
- As you start adding on the years, your skin also can not heal and repair damaged skin cells as fast as it did during your younger days.
All of these things are but just a natural process. When we get older, we would start having wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin. But do not make the mistake that these signs of skin aging would only be manifested once you reach the age of 50 or 60. These signs of aging can start appearing on your skin very early on. But with caring for the skin and having a great skin care product in hand you can prevent premature skin aging.
Preventing Premature Skin Aging
So how do you prevent premature skin aging? Here are some helpful tips!
- Always wear sun protection whenever going outdoors. It doesn’t matter how short you’d be out and of course if you’re going to be outdoors for a longer period of time, the more you should lather on sunscreen protection. Not only will you be preventing premature skin aging, you’d also be preventing getting skin cancer.
- Quit smoking! Smoking contains nicotine which constricts blood vessels therefore depriving skin cells of oxygen and needed nutrients.
- Eat healthy! Eating healthy is beneficial to your entire body including your skin. A balanced meal everyday is ideal. You should also load up on fruits and vegetables packed with antioxidants as well as fish packed with essential fatty acids as they prevent skin aging.
- Apply the Moroccan Argan Oil to your skin regularly! The Moroccan Argan oil effectively prevents skin aging as it is loaded with antioxidants such as Vit E, Polyphenols, Ferulic acid etc as well as essential fatty acids.
- Beautiful Tips to Prevent Premature Skin Aging
- Ways to Prevent Premature Aging with Antioxidants
- You Can Prevent Early Signs of Skin Aging from Taking Over!
- Moroccan Argan Oil: Your Best Weapon in Delaying Skin Aging
- Let Argan Oil Help You Delay Skin Aging
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging