Proper Skin Care is not about the Products You Use!
What are found in your beauty night stand? Many women are actually buying a lot of skin care products that are either not really effective in keeping the skin healthy and beautiful or not actually needed anymore. With many women wanting to maintain the health, youth and beauty of the skin there are also thousands of skin care products out in the market claiming to give this result. Thus many women clamour to buy almost all the products they see in the media.
When it comes to keeping the skin young, healthy and beautiful you would need some skin care products but not all of the products being sold in the market. Skin care is actually about living a healthy lifestyle plus protecting the skin from the elements.
Skin Care Basics
- Stick to a healthy and balanced diet! You need to start putting greens on your plate and eat fruits as well. Most actually are guilty of eating greasy and oily foods from fast food restaurants and its time to stop this unhealthy eating habit if you are serious about having gorgeous, clear and healthy skin.
It’s best to have a plate for every meal complete with protein, fibres, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Healthy fats are found in fish such as salmon, mackerel and tuna. Instead of having unhealthy dessert, munch on some fruits instead such as blueberries and other fruits rich in antioxidants.
- Exercise regularly! It is a known fact that exercising keeps off those extra pounds however, exercising also promotes healthy and beautiful skin. You would notice that your skin has a great complexion when you exercise this is because the blood can circulate well. Toxins are also released when you sweat and the skin is cleansed.
- Get enough sleep! Our body replenishes and repairs damaged cells, tissues and muscles when we sleep at night time and the whole process takes about 8 hours. This is why you have been hearing advice from your doctor and even from friends, family or colleagues to sleep for about 8 hours.
- Manage stress! Stress can cause a lot of sickness by lowering the body’s immune system but did you know that stress can actually make the skin aging process faster? Indeed this is true.
Stress destroys collagen in the skin which can result to sagging skin and wrinkles. If you are stressed out you would also start having a dull complexion. Manage stress by taking a deep breathe, talking to a friend or colleague, singing a song, exercising and thinking about happy thoughts.
- Protect the skin from the sun every day! Get a sunscreen lotion that has an SPF of at the very minimum 15. Remember to apply the sunscreen lotion at least 15 minutes before going outdoors.
- Keep the skin moisturised! You need to apply moisturiser to your skin daily. Use Argan oil as your moisturiser. It is packed with components such as Vitamin E, Sterols, unsaturated fatty acids as well as antioxidants which keeps the skin moisturised, healthy as well as prevent skin aging.
Don’t focus too much on what’s the name of the product you use for the skin. Just follow these 6 steps and you would sure have a gorgeous and healthy skin!
- Basic Skin Care Regimen to Live By
- 3 Summer Skin Care Tips You Should Follow
- Sticking to a Skin Care Routine While Traveling
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare