Read What Experts Say About Eczema!
Eczema is a skin disorder that most often affects babies and children although it may also affect adults. Also known as atopic eczema, it is unattractive, itchy, and irritating. Although it is not contagious, eczema is a recurring and a chronic skin condition. This skin condition is often linked to dry skin, immune system dysfunction, and allergies. Stress is said to aggravate eczema symptoms.
Symptoms of Eczema:
- Skin with eczema looks like red and brown rough areas on the skin.
- Usually, there would be raised bumps which may become crusts.
- Parts of the skin become thick and scaly. These parts may also crack in cold weather and when skin becomes dry.
- It is said to be itchy especially during night time.
- People with eczema are sensitive to pain.
Oils Are Very Helpful
Essential oils are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of eczema. Oils are used to moisturize the cracked and dried up skin. Also, essential oils address the allergies and immunity problems of people who have eczema. These allergies act as triggers to some of eczema’s worst symptoms.
Oils are often used to make a topical remedy. For example, a natural carrier oil and essential oils are mixed together. This mixture soothes and protects dry skin. When making your own topical remedy, you are able to pick which oils you want to help cure your eczema problems.
Argan Oil and Eczema:
Argan oil is the only natural oil out in the market that combines many of the benefits of different oils such as almond, grape, olive, and avocado oils. It can be used as it is on skin affected by eczema and you don’t have to make a blend as it is effective on its own.
Argan Oil Properties
- Argan oil protects the skin and restores its nutrients. Because oargan oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil has an outstanding ability to oxidize skin.
- Argan oil is an excellent natural moisturizer. Because argan oil is rich in fatty acids, it moisturizes better than other oils like olive oil and shea butter.
- Argan oil successfully maintains the skins pH balance therefore providing protection to the skin. The skin is protected from harmful agents like the sun, pollution, smoking, etc.
- Argan oil is able to reduce and remove ugly scars left by dried up eczema scars.
- It is both long lasting and light – making it easy for the skin to absorb.
- Argan oil has both oleic and linoleic acids that are excellent soothing properties.
With these properties, argan oil is sure to help people suffering from eczema. When applied to the skin on a regular basis, argan oil will surely lessen skin irritations and dryness. As this oil is an all natural product, it is safe to be used by all ages. You don’t have to experiment with various oils, just this one oil can help you relieve any form of eczema problem – this is what the experts are saying.
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare