Say Goodbye to Acne Scars with Argan Oil
It’s quite embarrassing and actually a bit depressing for us women (and some men) to see acne marks especially on our faces. Since we stare much in the mirror (yes, admit it us women do have a habit of checking our reflections in the mirror every now and then) every time we see the acne marks or acne scars on our faces we seem to lose some of our confidence and we just want to hide and duck under the covers.
Some people may think that it’s quite vain to worry much about acne scars but the truth is they are quite bothersome and actually a confidence drainer. Most people think that acne scars are permanent and one would have to just brave the world and show their acne scar ridden face. But there is good news acne scars can go away with the caring for the skin and with the help of Argan oil from Morocco
This oil from Morocco is becoming one of the most sought after beauty and skin care products today. Women are scurrying to get their hands on this miracle oil from Morocco. How does it help remove acne scars? This miracle oil of Morroco is rich in Vitamin E and if you have an idea about Vitamin E you would know that it is effective in preventing scarring from wounds including acne or pimples.
You would also be benefited with skin cell nourishment and prevention of skin aging. This oil is also rich in essential unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants that are helpful in skin regeneration. Because of the components of this oil the skin will be able to get rid of the dark and unattractive spots left by acne.
Here are some helpful and easy to do home remedies to get rid of your acne scars.
- Drink plenty of water everyday. This may sound like it would not do your acne scars any good but you are certainly mistaken. You should drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday to keep your skin hydrated and not lose too much moisture.
- Before washing your face at night you can also use a hot wet towel press. You should press the hot and wet towel where the scars are and leave it on for a few minutes. The heat from the towel makes the pores of your skin breathe which would allow for dirt and pollutant trapped inside the pores to get out. The blood vessels would also become larger because of the heat from the towel which will then normalise after you remove the hot and wet towel.
- Wash your face daily after waking up and before going to bed. You should use a gentle facial soap that is hypoallergenic. Washing the face removes dirt, pollutant and other toxic materials we get every time we get out of the house and get exposed to elements.
- After washing the face at night apply the Argan oil to your acne scars. Regular use will get rid of the unattractive scars.
When you have acne scars don’t just feel sad about it. Follow these skin care tips religiously and your skin will be feeling and looking fresh and young once again.
- Effectively Removing Acne Scars With Argan Oil!
- Correctly Dealing With Stubborn Acne Scars
- How to Successfully Get Rid of Acne Scars
- 5 Easy Ways to Permanently Avoid Acne Scars
- Learn How to Remove Acne Scars!
Filed Under: Argan & Acné