Shedding Light on Anti-aging Products
When the topic of staying young is talked about, many would mention various anti-aging creams. lotions and potions. The skin shows pretty much how old one is. Our kind tends to have this flair with staying young and the vast choices in anti-aging products is a testament to this. But how sure are you that the anti-aging product you use can actually keep your skin youthful, healthy and vibrant.
The Power of Advertisements
The power of advertising is very potent. It is so powerful that it can dictate many of us what to eat, the clothes we ought to wear, how to look, how to decorate our homes, how to raise our kids and simply how to live. A great put together advertisement can effectively do just all of these things and more.
How many times have you blurted out loud while watching an advertisement while sitting on your couch, “Oh yes! I need that” or “I need to get this product”? Most probably a lot of times. How many of you are guilty of buying an antiaging product or any product for that matter right after watching or reading an advertisement about it. Many of us are probably guilty of this. We are easily persuaded by the beautiful depiction of an ideal world in advertisemts which is why they are so convincing.
Many of us have been played by advertisements.Numerous products such as anti-aging products that are not effective have made their way into our homes thanks to persuasuve and very convincing advertisements.
What Slows Down Skin Aging?
When looking at anti-aging skin products, one should learn first what actually can slow down skin aging. Here are some vitamins and nutrients that slow down skin aging.
- Vitamin E – This very potent antioxidant that reduces the harsh effects of UV rays and free radicals on the skin. It protects the skin cells from getting damaged, helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Studies have shown that Vitamin E soothes dry and rough skin. So if you want your skin feeling and looking smooth and youthful, look for a product packed with Vitamin E.
- Essential Fatty Acids – Studies have shown that essential fatty acids can prevent the early aging of the skin. It also minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When the skin has an inadequate supply of EFAs it becomes peppered with whiteheads and blackheads. EFAs play a key role in the production of the essential oil barrier of the skin. If your skin is not getting enough EFAs it can cause your skin to produce the type of sebum that can trigger skin breakouts.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin A – Vitamin C reduces the damages brought about by free radicals while Vitamin A is essential in maitaining and repairing skin tissue.
Moroccan Argan Oil
You may have been hearing about the wonders of the Moroccan Argan oil and you can sigh a big sigh of relief as this oil is actually very effective in fighting the signs of skin aging. This oil is packed with Vitamin E and unsaturated EFAs which studies have found out to be effective in preventing and protecting the skin from aging.
- How Argan Works for Anti-Aging!
- Don’t be Fooled by Anti-aging Product Ads! Look at its Ingredients
- Argan Oil The Natural Anti Aging Product!
- Are You Eating Anti-aging Food?
- Argan – The Perfect Anti-Aging Weapon!
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging