Super Fast Salmon Recipe Drizzled with Moroccan Argan Oil
Want to live healthy but having problems with preparing your own meals. Let’s admit it! Fast food chain meals are not really that healthy. They are often high on unhealthy fats and are soaking in oil. But many are trapped into ordering fast food meals because of time constraint. In this fast-paced world we live in, who still has the time to cook their own meals? You might be surprised that there are still some of us who are able to juggle, family, work and kitchen duties ever so finely!
What’s their secret? Well, the answer is quite simple actually. Quick meal recipes! You should stop thinking about home cooked meals as something that takes hours and hours to prepare. There are 30-minute, 20-minute and even 15-minute meals that you can easily pull off! You might even finish preparing your meal before the delivery guy rings yur doorbell.
Here’s a 30-minute meal recipe!
Salmon in Ginger and Soy Sauce with Moroccan Argan Oil
This salmon recipe is a winner in taste, nutrition as well as your budget! Salmon itself is already nutritious but it is even made healthier with a drizzle of Moroccan Argan oil! This oil is packed with antioxidants and unsaturated essential fatty acids! It’s healthy for the heart, brain and overall health. In just 20 minutes, you will have a healthy and tasty dish served for your family!
This is a recipe for 4 servings. Make the necessary adjustments if you would be serving for more people.
- Salmon – You will need 4 salmon fillets with the skin on.
- Olive oil spray
- Brown sugar – All you need is 2 teaspoons.
- Soy sauce – A quarter cup is all you need.
- Ginger – You will need 2 teaspoons of fresh grated ginger.
- Sesame oil – Just 3 teaspoons will do.
- Chinese broccoli – A bunch is enough.
- Roasted sesame seeds – A tablespoon is enough.
- Moroccan Argan oil – 2 teaspoons is generous enough.
Preparing the Salmon Recipe
Here’s a step by step cooking instructions!
- Step 1. Start off with heating your non-stick pan over high heat. Get to your salmon and have both sides of it sprayed with olive oil. Put the salmon on the pan, skin down and cook it for about 2-3 minutes or until the skin is crisp. Turn the salmon and if you want it medium cooked add a couple of minutes cooking time.
- Step 2. Get a small bowl and start mixing the soy sauce, brown sugar ginger and 1/12 teaspoons of sesame oil. Keep stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Step 3. In a sauce pan, bring about 2 cups of water to a boil and cook the chinese broccoli in it for about 30 seconds or until its color turn bright green and it becomes tender crisp. Drain the broccoli.
- Step 4. Now you are ready to plate! Divide the broccoli on your 4 plates and drizzle each plate with the remaining sesame oil. Don’t forget to sprinkle each plate with sesame seeds as well. Top the broccoli with salmon and drizzle it with the soy sauce and ginger mixture. You can also serve this with jasmin rice. Right before serving, drizzle a generous amount of Argan oil on each plate!
- Baked Salmon Fillets with Moroccan Argan Oil
- “Chillaxing” with a Chilled Salmon Recipe
- Red Grouper Drizzled with Moroccan Argan Oil
- Fresh and Healthy Salad Drizzled with Moroccan Argan Oil
- Sunday Super Bowl Chili Recipe
Filed Under: Culinary Argan Oil