Switch to the Healthier Culinary Moroccan Argan Oil Now!
There are lots of culinary oils today that are advertised as healthy oils. But there is this particular oil that has been used in dishes for centuries by a tribe in Morocco because of its great health benefits. The health benefits of this oil has been revealed only recently to the modern world. Wondering what this oil is? This is the Moroccan Argan oil!
The Moroccan Argan oil often referred to as the “liquid gold of Morocco” has been used in culinary by the Berber tribe of Morocco for centuries. But it was only in 1867, when a delegation from Morocco presented the argan nuts before the international fair in Paris that the oil gained its first global fame. This fair is what lead to the discovery of the oil’s nutritional benefits.
Culinary Moroccan Argan Oil is a Health Booster
Here are serious healthy reasons why you should switch to this culinary oil.
- Low in Saturated Fats – Numerous studies have shown that saturated fats is a leading cause of clogged arteries and these fats could increase the amount of cholesterol in the body. The liquid gold of Morocco has very low amounts of saturated fat which the body can easily handle.
- Good amounts of Polyunsaturated and Mono-unsaturated Fats – Unsaturated fats are called the “good” fats for several reasons. One is that the mono-unsaturated fat increases good cholesterol while decreasing bad cholesterol. The other reason is the fact that polyunsaturated fats reduce overall cholesterol levels in the body. This precious oil from Morocco holds more mono-unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats than saturated fats.
- Plant Sterols – Plant sterols are known primarily for their ability to lower the cholesterol intake of the body. This is made possible by this compound by blocking the cholesterol absorption done by the intestines. And this oil is packed with plant sterols.
You may say that all of these healthy benefits of the oil are also found in other culinary oils. So here are the healthy components exclusive only to the liquid gold of Morocco.
The liquid gold of Morocco is rich in:
- Prostaglandins – are compounds shown to be very effective in dealing with heart disorders. Several studies also showed that prostaglandins improve body immunity.
- Vitamin E -is a potent anti-oxidant that helps in cellular regeneration and improves overall health. It also helps promotes healthier heart and better skin complexion.
- The Argan oil also increases the production of digestive enzymes to improve digestion which then improves absorption of nutrients from the food that we eat.
There is no reason you should not be convinced about making the switch to the healthier culinary oil which is the liquid gold of Morocco. Indeed with its healthy benefits the oil is as precious as gold or even more so. If you want to keep your body very healthy start with using a healthier culinary oil. The Moroccan Argan oil is best used as drizzles over grilled meat, grilled fish and salads. Enjoy the nutty taste and of course the healthy benefits of this oil!
- What’s the Difference Between Culinary and Cosmetic Argan Oil?
- Switch to a Healthier Lifestyle for a Beautiful and Glowing Skin
- Culinary Argan Oil Can Delay Signs of Skin Aging
- Culinary Ways of the Argan Oil
- Kick Out Pregnancy Woes with Moroccan Argan Oil
Filed Under: Culinary Argan Oil