The Secrets to Preventing Wrinkles!
They say that wrinkles are a natural part of aging. That everybody who gets older gets wrinkles. True. But isn’t it also true that some get more wrinkles than others? Put into consideration 2 individuals of the same age, one could have an obviously wrinkled face while the other may not have a lot of wrinkles yet. Is this possible? Yes it sure is.
Although wrinkles are a natural occurrence in every aging person, it may be slowed down in process. Not only this, one may also be able to lighten the appearance of wrinkle lines, regenerate skin, and help skin get back its elasticity. How you may ask?
Here are the secrets to preventing wrinkles!
- Always keep skin hydrated. To be able to do this, you must be able to consume 8 8oz. glasses of water per day. If you are working out and sweating a lot, drink more to replace lost liquids in the body.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen. Make sure your sunscreen has enough SPF in it as nowadays a sunscreen with at least an SPF of 15 is better. The higher the SPF the better.
- Protect yourself from the sun. Aside from sunscreen protection, wearing protective clothing will help you to have less direct contact with the sun, therefore lessening chances of wrinkles. Use protective hats, umbrellas, and sunglasses to protect the skin especially the face and eye areas.
- Avoid too much sun exposure. Sunbathing will help bring out wrinkles. If you must be exposed to the sun, try avoiding exposure between 10am to 3pm.
- Have a routine for cleaning. Clean your face and skin regularly. Washing your face 2x a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed will help you to clean your face and avoid wrinkles.
- Lose weight correctly. Correct weight loss is the key because if you lose too much weight too quickly, the result would be sagging skin.
- Exercise! Regular exercise helps the whole body in general. Aside from this, exercising regularly increases muscle tone and keeps skin elastic.
- Be healthy. Eating healthy fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in anti-oxidants will help keep your skin looking young. Aside from this, it would be good if you take in the right amounts of vitamins needed for your body.
- Avoid alcohol. Yes this is true. Avoid alcohol intake as alcohol is known to dehydrate the skin. Dehydration causes wrinkles and too much alcohol intake will make your skin look older than you really are.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking is bad for the health. Not just for you but for people around you when you smoke. Smoking also prematurely ages the skin so avoid it at all cost.
- Rest appropriately. Having enough rest and sleep will allow your body to be healthy making skin look younger.
- Argan oil. Argan oil is probably one of the most effective natural beauty products out in the market. Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, argan oil is able to regenerate skin faster helping lighten wrinkles. Not only this, argan oil is able to give the nutrients that the skin needs to be healthy.
Keeping skin wrinkle free is easy with these secrets! Enjoy beautiful, young looking skin now by taking into heart these tips on how to look and feel young.
- What Every Woman Should Know About Wrinkles!
- Preventing Hair Loss and Baldness!
- What Causes Acne And What Helps Preventing It?
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging