Throw Out Your Bad Habits for a Smooth and Healthy Skin
When you want beautiful and young looking skin there are things that you should give up. It may be your habits causing your skin to break out or dry up or even release excessive oil. If you are serious about getting your skin that beautiful and healthy look then you should be serious about quitting the things or should we say habits that prove to be unhealthy and damaging for your skin.
So are you ready to turn your back on your bad habits and never look back?
What habits can actually harm your skin? Here is a list of habits that damage the skin. Check to see what habits you need to throw out the window.
- Smoking – Are you ready to quit smoking? Of course you can not just all of a sudden quit. Your body would go through withdrawal and you might not be able to handle what your body would go through. The best thing to do is gradually cut down the cigarettes you smoke daily. It’s never too late to quit and the earlier the better would it be not just for your skin but for your over all health.
- Drinking alcohol – Say goodbye to heavy drinking. If you drink just during the weekend but you consume enough to get you knocked out or stagger when walking your alcohol intake is still too high. Don’t drink every weekend instead reserve your few sips of alcohol for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, promotion etc. Make sure that you drink moderately. And when you do drink, drink moderately.
- Tanning – Getting a tan may get you that skin colour you have been dreaming of but tanning will eventually lead to wrinkles. Tanning under the sun means you are exposing your skin to harmful UV rays which will destroy your collagen and DNA. This leads to sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles. The worst thing you can get out of tanning is skin cancer. Tanning beds are also a major No if you care for your skin and for your health overall.
- Not exercising – Are you ready to give up your couch potato mode? You should start exercising regularly. Exercising makes you sweat and sweating will release toxins from your body and those embedded on your skin. It will also prevent you from gaining weight. Weight gain can lead to your skin breaking out.
- Picking on your pimples – Many actually can’t stop themselves from picking and pressing on their acne. This would not only inflame your skin it also destroys tissues of your skin causing horrendous acne scars.
- Staying up late at night – Sleep is important for skin repair and regeneration. Stop staying up late at night and give your skin enough time to replenish.
Since you are giving up on your bad habits, it’s time to get healthier habits for your skin.
- Wash your face daily twice a day with a mild cleanser and not soap.
- Use moisturiser daily such as Argan oil. Argan oil has moisturising properties as well as anti aging properties.
- Apply sunscreen lotion everyday. Every time you are going out of your house you should apply sunscreen lotion with at least an SPF of 15. Apply 15 minutes before going out the door.
Remember to have a healthy and beautiful skin you need to say goodbye to bad habits and hello to good ones.
- Get Ready to Break Your Bad Habits if You Want Beautiful Skin
- Adopt Healthier Habits for a Beautiful and Healthy Skin
- Your Bad Habits is Doing Harm to Your Skin
- Are Your Habits Harming or Helping Your Skin?
- Extend the Youth of Your Skin by Ditching Bad Habits
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare