Yes, Food Does Affect Your Nails!
Nobody can deny that what you eat shows enormous effects on one’s body. Body built and overall body health largely depends on what a person consumes every day. Fatty foods, oily and deep fried snacks, sugar, sodas, and unhealthy foods would store up in your body. These would manifest physically and internally. Everything from how your hair looks like, how your skin appears, and even how your nails are would greatly depend on what you eat. Even nails? Yes. Small as they are, nails are still important parts of the body, so read up and discover the important foods you need to take in for you to have beautiful nails!
VITAMIN A and BETA-CAROTENE: Eggs, liver, carrots, buckwheat, and lots of dark green vegetables.
B6 VITAMIN: Bananas, avocados, brown rice, lentils, and salmon.
B-COMPLEX: Eggs, poultry, game, and pumpkin seeds.
BIOTIN: Legumes, egg yolks, brown rice, liver, and whole grains.
CALCIUM: Dark green leafy vegetables, dairy products, eggs, milk, nuts and seeds.
VITAMIN E: Argan oil, nuts and seeds, eggs, avocados, and green vegetables.
SELENIUM: Whole grains, onions, garlic, nuts and seeds, fish, dairy, and fruits.
ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX: Argan oil, dark green leafy vegetables, berries, and grapes.
ZINC: Mushrooms, whole grains, oysters, liver, eggs, and pumpkin seeds.
ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Argan oil, nuts and seeds, and cold water fish.
Aside from these nutrients and essentials foods, there are certain lifestyle changes that are recommendable in order for you to have strong and healthy nails. Here are the 3 most important ones:
- STRESS – breathing exercises, yoga, and time to relax are very important. Find ways to release stress as this will bottle up and affect your life and your looks.
- EXERCISE – make time to exercise to keep your whole body healthy. Circulation of the blood will be better for the nails and the whole body.
- TOXICITY – toxic chemicals are harmful to the body. Avoid these as much as you can. One way to do this is by eating organic foods and using organic products.
ARGAN OIL FOR HEALTHY NAILS:
Argan oil is an all natural product. It is not toxic in any way and it is good for nails, hair, skin, and the whole body. Use it as part of your meals or use it directly on your body. As a culinary ingredient, argan oil has a nutty flavor that makes dishes delicious and nutritious. As a cosmetic product, argan oil helps to make hair smooth, nails strong, and skin glowing.
Argan oil is the best product in the market that offers complete nutrients to help nails become sturdy and healthy. With high contents of vitamin E, antioxidants, and fatty acids, argan oil is able to maintain and make the nails and body healthy and strong.
So if you would like for your nails to grow long and healthy, eat the right foods. There is no doubt about it, food does affect your nails. So eat healthy and be healthy.
- Argan Oil – Wonder Food for the Nails!
- Your Everyday Solution for Lovely, Healthy Nails
- Easiest Ways to Care for Your Nails!
- Great Tips for Strong and Healthy Nails
- Having Weak Nail Problems? Improve Nails With Diet!
Filed Under: Argan & Nails