You Can Still be Youthful and Robust Even in Old Age!
When aging is mentioned, what comes into mind are wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and saggy skin. To keep the skin healthy and youthful, regular application of the Moroccan Argan oil is very advisable. Argan oil is packed with nutrients that trigger cell regeneration!
However, the effects of aging is not just on the skin. Aging affects the entire body and including the mind. If you want to make sure that even when you reach your 80s or 90s, you are still lively and strong, then you need to shift your attention on anti-aging tips that revolves on the mind, body and the spirit.
What one should understand is that there are various aspects of a healthy life and these different aspects are dependent on each other. Both science and nonscience are in agreement on this. For example, if one’s spirit has crumbled, the body will follow suit. If you keep your mind excited and aroused your mood will be light and easy. Giving the body a good workout will lead to a sharper mind. This just goes to show that these different aspects of a healthy life ae intertwined and dependent on each other.
If only we can choose our parents, we can have a great hand in deciding how healthy we can be in our lifetime. But the fact is, we have no control as to who our parents would be. Genetics play a crucial role in one’s overall health but the great news is we can break free from the bondage (we’re talking about health conditions that are passed on by parents to offspring) of our lineage.
New studies have shown that the human brain can actually adapt because of its plasticity. The brain has the capacity to prepare the body or bypass health conditions that are looming. One can actually alter mood and perspective so that stress can be avoided. This would take willpower and focus but avoiding stress is crucial in improving brain functions. Staying away from stress is one key to keeping the mind sharp.
You have a big say on the length and the quality of your life as you age. If you want to keep your health and youth as you grow older, here are some tips:
- Keep your brain working. Give your brain a good challenge everyday. You can read books or solve puzzles to keep the brain stimulated. You can also explore other interests aside from your work. Since the brain is a muscle, if you keep working it out, it will remain sharp!
- Remember to eat well! What you feed your body will play a big role in determining the length as well as the quality of your life! The U.S. government advises to eat fruits in vegetables in five servings and whole grains of three servings everyday. Protein, unsaturated fats and carbohydrates should also be present in your everyday meal. You should also drink five-eight glasses (8-ounce) of water everyday.
- Spirituality is also important. Whether it’s practicing religion, meditating or learning how to forgive, these things help in achieving a healthier and happier life!
- Wear a Youthful Skin Even When You’re Past Thirty!
- Makeup Tips for a Youthful Look
- A Woman’s Guide to Youthful Skin
Filed Under: Argan & Anti-Aging