You Owe Your Skin Some Organic Pampering
You ought to give your skin some pampering but make sure that you are not harming the environment or even exposing yourself to toxic chemicals. The news about toxic chemicals found in skin care products and other personal care products has been out for a long time now which made many consumers start switching to organic products. However there is still a high percentage of people using personal care products laden with harmful and toxic chemicals. The fact that such products are still widely available in the market says much about the continuous patronage of a high number of consumers.
Organic Skin Care Products
You probably have been seeing more and more organic skin care products these days. It is great to see that organic skin care products are getting very popular these days. Consumers are finally starting to catch on with healthy, safer and environment-friendly skin pampering.
What’s in Organic Skin Care Products
The more important question is what’s not in organic skin care products! Popular brands of skin care products would commonly have harmful and toxic ingredients. Check out your skin care products and read the ingredients in them. If you find the ingredients listed below in your skin care products then you should throw them out.
- Parabens – This is a very common ingredient in most skin care products. This is used to prolong the shelf life of products. However this chemical disrupts hormones specifically estrogen and have been found in tissues of breast cancer patients.
- Propylene Glycol – This ingredient is used in cosmetic products but did you know that this is actually an industrial anti-freeze used mainly in brake and hydraulic fluid. Would you want it to touch your skin? This can lead to abnormalities in liver and kidney damage.
- Mineral Oil and Petroleum – Mineral oil and petroleum can form an oil film on the skin which can suffocate it. The film can prevent the skin from taking in oxygen and releasing carbondioxide which is an essential process to make the skin healthy.
- Fragrance – This chemical can potentially cause cancer.
Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% Organic
It’s about time that your skin gets some pampering! A true pampering and that is without doing harm to any part of the body. A potent skin care product is the Moroccan Argan oil. It effectively moisturises the skin, prevents and minimises stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles, fight acne and acne scars and nourishes the skin! Organic skin care products like Moroccan Argan oil are made with raw materials free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers and free of toxic chemicals. You are giving your skin, your body and our planet a huge favour by using organic skin care products like the Argan oil.
The next time that you are headed out to buy skin care products, check the ingredients and make sure they are 100% organic!
- It’s Time to Go Organic!
- Why Make the Switch to Organic Skin Care Products?
- Choose a Certified Organic Skin Care Product
- Why Go for Organic Hair Products?
- How Safe Are Your Skin Care Products?
Filed Under: Argan & SkinCare